Accounting for the Accountants
As a financial and tax strategist, a certified public accountant helps chart financial strategies for businesses, manage regulatory compliance, and optimize taxation while ensuring that books of accounts are up to date at all times. At Boston Financial, we do all the routine tasks and much more to ensure that you focus your energies on activities that are higher in the value chain.
Our primary aim is to provide efficient and quality support to CPAs for bookkeeping and accounting, book close, reconciliations, periodic reporting, financial statement preparation, etc., which ensures that you are left with more time to provide value-added services.
This enables you to have a quantum leap in client retention and increased revenue from your clients along with overall cost reduction.
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- AR / AP / Bank Reconciliation
- GL Maintenance
- Expense Accounting and Reporting
- Fixed Asset Accounting
- Financial Statement Compilation & Review
- Customized and scalable solutions to provide you exactly what you need
- Data security and confidentiality measures at par with the Industry
- Systems and processes customised to reduce the on-boarding time
- Freedom from hiring and retaining qualified and experienced resources
- Significant savings on payroll and associated costs in addition to zero investment in infrastructure