CFOs today play a vital role in any company. In these times, when missing a quarterly EPS estimate by even as much as a penny is sensitive to your company’s stock prices, your reach now extends far beyond the traditional role of reporting finances.
Today, CFOs responsibilities include:
- Forging proactive and value-added partnerships that support decision-making throughout the company
- Maximizing utilization of resources to continually improve the company’s efficiency
- Developing and managing your company’s business intelligence
- Providing faster access to key information to support business decisions
- Charting the future course of the company in terms of growth, both organically and inorganically
The senior leadership team at BFAG has developed a unique set of services addressing these growing demands in the form of strategies blended with technology that enable CFOs:
- Capitalize on current IT infrastructure to create a single source for integrating financial and operating information
- Reduce the total cost of the finance function by increasing the time spent on analysis as against transactional processing
- Improve overall corporate performance by improving core financial processes
- Gain access to real-time management information to aid decision making at the click of a button.