Business Set Up
The most important thing before starting any business is deciding on the form of legal entity which is best suited taking into consideration ownership protection, formation time, funding, tax treatment, promoters liability, purpose.
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- One Person Company (OPC)
- Private Limited Company (Pvt Ltd)
- Public Limited Company
- Section 25 Company
- Limited Partnership
- Companies limited by Guarantee
- Business Corporation
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Representative Offices
Till date BFAG has incorporated entities in India, Singapore, USA, Australia, Malaysia, Canada, UAE, Mauritius for its global clientele.
Choosing the right type of entity is a matter of professional expertise and experience and as such best left in the hands of experts. Each of the legal structure has its own advantages & disadvantages as well as certain attributes.
We advise on appropriate form of entity to conduct business in order to maximize value creation while minimizing the risks. We have advised and implemented corporate structuring projects for clients ranging from start-ups to multi nationals to Investors with due regard to business goals, tax goals, investment criteria and associated risks.
Our expertise in this area includes;
- Cost, Tax and Transaction driven structuring
- Contribution by Shareholders
- Distribution to Shareholders
- Directors / Officers liability
- Corporate Governance
- Share Holder Agreements
- Structuring to achieve maximum management and operational efficiency