CFOs today play a vital role in any company and the role of a CFO reach now extends far beyond the traditional role of reporting finances. Our services in this regard are fully customized to ensure priority organizational needs such as strategic planning, process development, process optimization, internal controls, fund raising are well taken care.
Today, CFOs responsibilities include:
- Forging proactive and value-added partnerships that support decision-making throughout the company
- Maximizing utilization of resources to continually improve the company’s efficiency
- Developing and managing your company’s business intelligence
- Strategic Planning, Profitability Improvement, Cash Flow Management & Forecasting
- Operating Plan & Performance Management, Board reporting
- Charting the future course of the company in terms of growth, both organically and inorganically
- Capitalize on current IT infrastructure to create a single source for integrating financial and operating information
- Reduce the total cost of the finance function by increasing the time spent on analysis as against transaction processing
- Improve overall corporate performance by improving core finance process
- Gain access to real-time management information to aid decision making at the click of a button.
Our solution includes Virtual CFO or part time CFO services which prove to be effective as well as cost cautious in the long run.
- BFAG has strong and long-standing relationships with financial institutions, banks and NBFCs, mutual funds and insurance companies both in India and globally.
- Our experienced professionals, advise and serve clients in the debt syndication and structured corporate finance space. We have been instrumental in leading debt syndication programs across industries like manufacturing, infrastructure, real estate, hospitality and healthcare.
- We have been assisting corporates for their requirement of working capital, offshore finance, acquisition finance and cross-border projects funding. Our expertise spans raising debt financing both in domestic and international markets, with cross-border experience.
- Evaluating better sources of funds and exploring refinancing options.
- Preparation of DPR (Detailed Project Report)
- Appropriate lender selection
- Assisting in filing applications for financial assistance
- Obtaining necessary sanctions / approvals
- Assisting in completion of documentation and disbursal process