When looking forward to expanding, businesses many times try to get into a Mergers and Acquisitions deal. This brings great opportunities for both parties to leverage each other’s resources. However, great planning is required, parallel to efforts, for any Mergers and Acquisitionsdeal to work out as expected.
Key Drivers for a Successful Merger and Acquisition
Here are the key drivers that determine the success of an Acquisition:
- Common Vision: Before making the deal, both parties should be aware of each other’s vision for the deal. They should be aligned with each other’s needs, wants, and goals so that they can work together in harmony. This ensures that there are no conflicts in their interests, which may turn out to be unfortunate for the deal.
- Assessment: Every deal requires trust among the parties involved. The first step towards building trust is transparency. Both parties should be able to assess each other’s books and be satisfied with them before making the deal. This assessment includes:
- Financials: The Financial Statements, i.e., the Income Statement, the Balance Sheet, and the Cash Flow Statement should be audited properly.
The quality and quantity of the employees should be checked thoroughly.
- Other Resources: All the resources and properties must be accessible to all parties and should be disclosed while making the deal.
- Work Culture: The fate of an Acquisition not only lies in the tangible resources but also in the intangible ones. The work culture of both companies must be compatible with each other to be able to bring out the best from the new working environment.
- Integration after the Deal: Having a great common vision, transparent values, and a compatible culture is not enough for Mergers and Acquisitionsto be successful. Execution of planning is what drives the actual result. This requires proper integration of the employees, departments, and the financials of both companies so that there is no ambiguity during various business operations.
Managing a Mergers and Acquisitions deal along with routine business operations can be a hectic task. Fortunately, you can put some work off your shoulders by delegating some of your work to professionals who can manage your work on your behalf.
The Boston Financial Advisory Group(BFAG) provides Post- Merger Accounting IntegrationSupport, which is handled by seasoned professionals who will assist you in merging your accounts seamlessly after an acquisition. They use various software programs and processes that make your Post – Merger Accounting complications as simple as possible.
BFAGprovides the best Accounting and Financial Services. We have a team of experienced professionals who can help you in maintaining your books of accounts.
So, get in touch with us to avail our services.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
USA: +1 6099377291
Bangalore: +91 80 2572 4800
Pune: +91 7420061235